Advisory speed & supplemental plaques are often used in addition to warning signs to indicate the speed for a condition and/or to provide additional information (2003 MUTCD Sections 2C.43-46).
- Inform drivers of approaching conditions and situations by posting an additional advisory plaque.
- A large selection of warning signs for HOA's, builders, developers, etc.
- .080" thick 5052-H38 aircraft grade corrosion resistant alodized aluminum backs on all of our HIA signs.
- 3M High Intensity Prismatic reflective (HIA) for MUTCD compliance.
- Optimum reflective performance of 10 years & more!
Related: Arrows & Object Markers > Symbol Signs
See All: Road Signs