Does your state require a specific disabled parking sign to be posted? Review our selection below to see if your state is listed.
- Reserve designated parking spaces for the disabled.
- Post advisory plaques for accessibility or warn them of a potential fine.
- Municipal grade & MUTCD compliant.
- Laminated with 3M Advanced Engineer Grade Prismatic (AEGP) reflective sheeting or 3M High Intensity Prismatic (HIA) sheeting where noted.
- Meets ASTM D 4956 Type I (EGP), or Type III (HIA) Learn more
- Optimum reflective performance of 7-10 years & more!
Related: Handicap Parking Advisory Plaques > Handicap Penalty Fine Signs
See All: Handicap Parking Signs